- The main node connects to sensor nodes through LoRa to collect environmental data read by the sensor nodes.
- The main node controls farms’ appliances through relays. The main node can send control commands to extended control nodes to control farms’ appliances through relays.
- The main node connects to the Interner through WiFi.
- The main node sends data to servers of the IoT platform using the MQTT protocol.
- The main node supports multiple operation modes:
+ Auto Mode
+ Manual Mode
+ Timer Mode.